Created: February 19, 2019
Since day one the Mini has been a versatile and road friendly car with its compact design and creative use of space.
Created: February 18, 2019
Vintage classic Mini races and events schedule includes the 60th Anniversary Mini Race at Portland International Raceway in Portland Oregon. Lets make this the biggest Mini Race ever!
Created: December 05, 2018
The Father & Son of Team Mini Mania is at it again, this time at Lime Rock Park during the annual historic event.
Created: October 11, 2018
Don Racine, owner of Mini Mania, went to the CSRG 15th Annual Charity Challenge at Sonoma Raceway to compete for an great cause.
- Badges-accs Catalog
- Body Catalog
- Brakes Catalog
- Cages Catalog
- Carburetors Catalog
- Cooling Catalog
- Dash-knobs Catalog
- Electronics Catalog
- Exhausts Catalog
- Filters Catalog
- Fittings-trim Catalog
- Fuel Catalog
- Gauges Catalog
- Grills Catalog
- Liners-carpets Catalog
- Manifold Catalog
- Powertrain-a Catalog
- Seats Catalog
- Steering Catalog
- Tools Catalog
- Wheels Catalog
- Wipers Catalog
Created: October 24, 2017
Mini Mania Parts Catalog includes most of all the Imperative parts a Classic Mini owner could ever want. 88 pages of full color with part numbers.
Created: September 21, 2018
C-GSA200 Installation Instructions
Created: November 04, 2016
This heater is ideally suited to vehicles where light-weight and compactness are of the utmost importance without sacrificing heat output. This light-weight heater uses a powerful, space saving axial fan coupled with an efficient copper heater matrix to offer heating performance normally delivered by units twice its size! This heater is in a class of its own in terms of output for size, build quality and cost. Lead time from the UK is between 2-4 weeks.
Created: May 09, 2018
Update your older A-Series engine oiling system!
Created: April 19, 2018
The world of Vintage racers seem to be ever expanding and so does the use of the venerable Ribcase transmission. A set of Close Ratio Straight cut gears can make a big difference in performance and driving pleasure.
Created: January 28, 2019
To make the Big Game even better, just pick a winner and get our special Big Game Promo Code. Be sure to make a pick between now and kickoff.
Created: January 31, 2019
Mini Mania subscribers and visitors voted for the winner of the "Big Game". Here are the poll results.
Created: March 08, 2011
Not sure which part will fit your Car? Email our specialists and we'll get back to you promptly. We have specialized in Classic Mini parts since 1974 and BMW MINI Parts since 2000! Live customer service available. U.S. based company.
- Classic Mini Engine Performance Enhancement
- Classic Mini Identification: Index
- Specials & More
- Classic Mini Identification: Identifying Mini
- Mini Identification: Identification by Chassi
- Vintage Race Car Services
- Mini Identification: Minis for Export and Bui
- Classic Mini Cooper Engine for Sale
- Cylinder Heads Identification, Austin, Midget
- Mini Identification: What to Know to Identify
- BRAKES - Silicone brake fluid, to use or not
- FUEL - Leaded/unleaded fuel and the alternati
- SU CARBS - Dashpot oil.
- EXHAUST - Manifolds, types available and appl
- Hawk Brake Material Description
- IGNITION - Establishing a TDC reference point
- Mini Mania partnered with the Economic Resour
- DISTRIBUTOR- Initial ignition timing set-up
- C-GSA200 Front Tube Shock Conversion Kit Inst
- CHECKING PISTON COMPRESSION RING GAPS