High Performance Classic Mini Engines For Sale
See our new Classic Engine Comparison Chart to learn the difference in our 1275 and 1380 engines.800-946-2642 for a FREE ESTIMATE
and Get Started On Building Your Stock or Custom Dream Mini Engine
TOP SELLING ENGINES
Quick Links To Sections in This Article
- Our Classic 1275cc Power Units
- High-Performance 1380cc Engines
- Mini Mania's "Killer Engine" Racing Motor
- Options To Improve Your New Rebuilt Mini Engine
- Used Engines - Ready to Go! Hurry Before They're Gone!
- 1380cc Short Blocks
- DIY 1380cc High-Performance Kits
- Visit Our Mini Mania Engine Shop
- About Our Mini Mania Engine Shop
- See All Our Classic Mini Engines
- And Don't Forget our "WE SHIP IT AND YOU SAVE" Program! Save big bucks on shipping and engine costs!
We use a Mini Mania 1275cc Power Unit that is a Classic Mini engine repair assembly that is guaranteed for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles. Using our extensive experience, we rebuilt both the Classic Mini engine and transmission to ensure the best possible balance of economy and performance; you get superb performance at a reasonable cost!
The transmission is the rod change linkage type that uses inboard CV joints & 3.44:1 final drive ratio. (Special order units with the older remote
shift and yoke outputs are also available!) Clutch, flywheel, and all covers are in place!
Ready To Install And Run!
These motors are designed for unleaded fuel and should have 65-75 hp (similar to the original Cooper "S"), as well as being easy to connect to your current intake/exhaust, cooling, and electrical systems.
- Cast Iron cylinder head, stock valves and 1.25 ratio rockers
- Cast Iron pre-Verto flywheel with stock clutch
- Street camshaft with standard lifters
- Simplex timing chain with tensioner
- Rod Change gearbox with 3.44:1 final drive
The "Ultimate Street Performance Engine" from Mini Mania is the result of 30 years of building and racing our fabulous Mini Cooper. Because drivability and reliability are of utmost importance, only components from well-established suppliers are utilized.
These Mini motors are ready to bolt in and run, which means, of course, that they are already mated with transmissions.
Our Basic 1380 cc Mini motor includes:
- Powermax 73.5mm squeeze-cast pistons
- 10:1 Compression
- Elgin custom ground camshaft driven by a new timing chain and gears.
- A+ Block, Crank, and Rods for best big bore reliability
- Our CAM103 set at 108º for best horsepower
- Aluminum Alloy cylinder head with A+ 'sintered' rocker arms
- Latest Rod-change gearbox with A+ drop gears
- Standard ratio 4-speed with your choice of final drive gears
- For more details see: 1380cc PowerUnit Motor
Let us build you a brand new "Killer" race engine that'll give you the edge you’ll need to put you in the Winner's Circle! Built with the latest cutting-edge components that insure the best performance for the dollar.
Learn More about our "Killer Engine" Program!
- Rocker Assembly
- Gearbox Shifter
Used & Tested 1300 A+ Engine & Transmission
Ideal kit for the Do-It-Yourself engine builder. Special kit includes AE big bore pistons, our special 1380cc camshaft and lifters, +.020 main & rod bearings, and the HIF44 needle that is ideal for the 1380cc engine!
Check Out Our Mini Mania Engine Shop! We’ve expanded our shop to handle our engine building tasks in-house. And don’t forget to watch the video!
See all our Classic Mini Cooper Engines.
Take Advantage of our "We Ship It" Classic Mini Engine Program
Use our popular "We Ship It" service to make sending us your engine (or other large/heavy parts) easy and cost-effective. You can have your own engine and gearbox refreshed by the same experts that have built our custom engines for years. Avoid any "core charge" and potentially maintain the best value of your car by keeping it original.
Now, we make it easier than ever for you with our "We Ship-It Service".
Call for Details - 800-946-2642
Get Started Down The Road To Your New Classic Mini Cooper Engine
Mini Mania is ready to build you the Mini motor of your dreams! Choose from the Classic Mini motors described below, or add any options to meet your needs. Five-speed transmission, performance camshaft, cylinder head upgrade, hi-lift rockers -- the sky's the limit!
CALL US AT 800-946-2642 or EMAIL US AT [email protected] AND LET US BUILD YOU THE ENGINE YOU NEED AT PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD.
"If you can dream it, we can build it!"
Our expert mechanics in our Mini Engine Shop can walk you through the steps, suggesting options and performance enhancements to get you the get the Mini engine the way you want.
Classic mini engines for sale can be optimized by including any or all options below:
It all depends on what you’re looking for.
We offer pre-owned units that can easily be fitted to all models from 1959 forward. These engines are thoroughly tested by our Mini Mania Engine Shop for compression, oil pressure and blow-by and are an excellent alternative to a rebuilt engine.
We've done the hard work, you can do the final assembly with your favorite head, transmission, and ancillaries.
Check Out Our Mini Mania Engine Shop
Make The Call Today! Get a FREE ESTIMATE on what it takes to get your Classic Mini driving like a champ!
Classic Mini Cooper Engines For Sale At Mini Mania! It's what we do!