Recently Viewed Items
Your Price $10.00
This is a Special Priced Item!
Don't fret over gift giving!
Your favorite Mini enthusiast would love a Mini Mania Gift Certificate!
- Item number: GIFT
- Available in $10 increments, from $10 to $10,000,000.
- Redeemable for thousands of items - the ideal gift for any Mini Cooper enthusiast!
- Great as gifts or as a thank you to valued customers, employees and suppliers.
- The name on the Gift Certificate is left blank so you can fill in the recipient's name.
- A single certificate is mailed for each line item on the order. For a single $100 gift certificate, order 10 of item GIFT. For a second certificate valued at $500, add a second line item GIFT to your order with a quantity of 50. You may order as many as you like.
- Unless requested otherwise, Gift Certificates are mailed 1st class mail with No Shipping Charge (domestic U.S. only). No tax is charged. Our web site does not currently offer USPS First Class Mail for orders over $25, so to accomodate free mailing please make a note in the comment field at checkout and specify "Free Mail". If you need it in a hurry, make sure to specify the shipping method of your choice (shipping charges will apply) and make such a note in the comment field.
Mini Mania Gift Certificates can now be sent to you by return e-mail! If you wish to have your Gift Certificate E-mailed to you select the option to "QUICK-ADD1 By Part number" at checkout. At this point (after you have added the Part number "Gift" and the quantiy of that) simply insert the part number "email-giftcert"! That’s all you have to do and you will recieve an email message from us with a printable (or forwardable) pdf file at the email address we have on file for you.
Classic Mini Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Additional Related Articles:
Historical Legend tell us that there was a priest in Rome Italy by the name of Valentine during the reign of Emperor Claudius II . The Emperor belived that single men were less distracted from their duties if they were no involved with wives and family. Valentine fought the decree and quitely performed marriage rituals for young couples. Valentine was eventually arrested, imprisoned and ordered to be put to death.